Sunday, June 29, 2008

24 Hour Read-A-Thon Mini-Challenge

Welcome to my mini-challenge! You guys are doing an amazing job! I'm sure you're all tired, so take a break and watch this little video. Your challenge: to name as many of these authors as you can. Your prize: a selection of books from the Friends of the Library, including The Blind Assassin, Rise and Shine, The Coffee Trader, The Dante Club, and We Are All Welcome Here. Feel free to pause the video if you need more time to stare at a particular author. Oh, and one is a freebie, because I didn't realize his name was at the bottom of his picture until after I made the video. You're welcome. :) Send your guesses (with the subject line "Mini-Challenge") to xjessideex [at] gmail [dot] com. This challenge is open from 7 am to 9 am EST, and [UPDATED] Cheerleaders can play, too. Good luck!

9 comments:

Darcie said...

Jessie - Loved the youtube - how long did this take you to make?? WoW! I knew a few - but not too many of the old ones!! I will send my guesses soon!! :)

Care said...

dismal - I only knew a few but the email is on its way!

jessi said...

@ darcie - It didn't take too long; I think finding good pictures of authors that weren't too obscure was the hardest part. We'll see how recognizable they are...

@ care - Thanks for your guesses! :)

Ana S. said...

Question: is it open just to readers or too cheerleaders too?

Bybee said...

This was great!

jessi said...

Oops, sorry about that. Cheerleaders too! I'll fix the post. :)

Ana S. said...

I've just send my e-mail. You did a great job, Jessi! This was lots of fun :)

Chrisbookarama said...

That was tough! Great job!

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Now that the challenge has ended, will you tell us the names of all the authors?