Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Vegans or baby killers?

That's the question asked by this article in today's AJC.

How about morons?

Seriously, how could these people not know that babies need more than just soy milk and APPLE JUICE to survive? Why wasn't the mother breast feeding? Are vegans anti-breast milk?

[tangent: This reminds me of an anecdote someone told in class a few weeks ago:
Classmate: You know, humans are the only animals that continue to drink milk after infancy.
Classmate's friend: That's because we're the only animals who also have cookies.
Hee. So true!]

Look, I'm not saying veganism is bad. I was a vegetarian for years, and only recently started eating seafood again. But I've always said that if (God forbid) I were to get pregnant, I would definitely start eating meat again. It's not right to inflict your lifestyle choices on other people, especially people who can't choose for themselves.

Stupid hippies.

No comments: