2. Complete a gallery of 26 things.
3. Learn how to drive a car with manual transmission.
4. Learn how to change the oil in my car.
5. Learn how to knit.
6. Make a quilt.
7. Learn how to play at least three chords on the guitar. 'Cause that's how many you have to know to write a punk song, right? :)
9. Attend a Falcons game.
11. Attend a Braves game.
12. Learn how to ice skate.
13. Make a photo collection of Atlanta graffiti. (an art project I've been thinking about for a while now)
14. Create a website for said pictures.
15. Go to at least five small art galleries in Atlanta, preferably featuring artists or periods/movements that I'm unfamiliar with.
16. Attend at least one opera.
18. Save one dollar a day for 6 months.
19. Create a website for Lizzie and the Chad's wedding.
20. Watch the top 10 movies on the AFI's top 100 list.
21. Finish my England scrapbook.
22. Watch a Spanish film without subtitles or dubbing, just to see how much I can actually pick up.
23. Get a teaching job.
24. Finish my NYC scrapbook.
25. Read at least 25 books on the ALA's 100 Most Frequently Challenged Books list.
26. Read at least 25 books on the ALA's Banned and/or Challenged Books from the Radcliffe Publishing Course Top 100 Novels of the 20th Century list.
27. Finish my Salt Lake City scrapbook.
28. Climb Stone Mountain.
29. Go tubing.
30. Take Hunter to the Yellow River Game Ranch.
31. Finish the needlepoint that I started 8 years ago.
32. Re-learn all the presidents in order of office.
33. Learn all of the state capitals.
35. Test drive my dream car - if I can complete #3 and find an MGB dealership in GA.
36. Learn how to say 3 basic phrases ("Do you speak English?" "Where is the bathroom?" and "Good morning, how are you?") in 5 different languages. I can already say "I am a big duck" in 9 different languages - Spanish, French, German, Italian, Latin, Russian, Hindi, Cambodian, and of course, English.
37. Finish Violet's baby blanket.
39. Get my England pictures put on CD.
41. Take Tim to a comic book convention.
43. Participate in the Peachtree Road Race with my mom.
44. Complete the Couch to 5k program.
45. Take a yoga class.
46. Take a karate class.
48. Write a short story.
49. Spend a day at the beach and not get burned, because I actually remembered to apply sunblock and kept it on all day.
50. Go to the planetarium.
51. Get enough My Coke Rewards points to earn that Nintendo DS.
53. Take Hunter to the zoo.
56. Sell off the comics I no longer want.
57. Graduate from my Master's program with at least a 3.75. I'd really like a 4.0, but I don't want to push it.
59. Have the dashboard light in my car replaced.
61. Participate in NaNoWriMo.
62. Learn how to make a cobbler.
63. Send out Christmas cards.
64. Make Christmas cards.
65. Buy an address book and put all known addresses in it.
66. Collect all 50 US statehood quarters.
67. Take a dance class. Probably swing. I took a swing class in high school and really liked it.
68. Convince a male friend to take a dance class with me.
69. Make a batch of jam.
70. Learn at least one poem by heart.
71. See Eddie Izzard (or any comedian) perform live.
72. Sew an item of clothing from scratch.
73. Research my family tree as far back as possible.
74. Learn my family tartan.
75. Attend a Hawks game.
77. Try out a new recipe once a week for a month. Non-work related.
78. Paint a self-portrait. I did this for a high school art project, and mom still has it hanging in her house. I'd like to make an updated one.
79. Buy stock. I put in a request for some Publix stock, but I haven't heard back yet.
80. Learn my correct bra size.
81. Learn how to make hummus.
82. Go horseback riding.
83. Finish Tim's scrapbook.
84. Plant an herb garden.
85. Get at least 5 pictures matted and framed.
87. Take a pottery class.
88. Audition for a play.
89. Audition for a TV reality/quiz show. (I'm thinking more Jeopardy! than Real World)
90. Buy a new sketchbook and draw on every single page.
91. Have a reunion weekend for my old Girl Scout troop.
92. Write a toast for Lizzie's wedding.
93. Get a manicure.
94. Beat Final Fantasy VII.
95. Learn how to water ski.
96. Get at least one watch battery replaced. I have three watches, all with dead batteries. I want to get at least one of them working again, because not having a watch is annoying.
98. Rasterbate something.
99. Teach myself to write my name left-handed.
101. Read a book in Spanish before I read it in English.
In progress: 10
To go: 73