Monday, June 07, 2010

What are you doing? What, what, what are you doing?!

Hello, everyone. Yes, it's a blog post. Shocking, I know. Sorry to have abandoned all my wonderful book blogging friends, but this school year was crazy. Plus, I've been really lazy about keeping up with my reading and reviewing. Right now, I'm sloooooowly making my way through Android Karenina. The steampunk elements (robots! gears! electromagnetic skating ponds!) are awesome. The actual classic-book-part is a little boring. Am I a terrible English major/teacher, or what?

To tide you over until my next (real) post, here's a funny video one of the other (good) English teachers showed me today. We justified looking at YouTube during post planning because a) for some reason, it wasn't blocked, and b) it's semi-Shakespeare, so it counts as "educational." Or something. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Care said...

oh my! So exciting to see ANYTHING posted here. :P

jessi said...

Ha, ha. Thanks, Care. :) Glad someone's still reading this thing...