Monday, November 03, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos a Mi

Today is my birthday! I turned the big ol' two-eight. To celebrate, my roommate showed up during fourth period with a cake and balloons. The students got excited, but there wasn't enough for everyone so I gave them leftover Halloween candy instead. The cake was awesome; my roomie works as a cake decorator at Publix, and she drew a unicorn on it! I didn't want to cut it until I had taken a picture, but we went to Drama Club after school and one of the Drama kids offered to take a picture and send it to me in exchange for sharing cake with the club. I haven't gotten a copy of the picture yet, but Tiffy also drew unicorns on my balloons, so you can get an idea of what the cake looked like:

And in case you're wondering what the deal is with all the unicorns:

Girls love unicorns!



Veens said...

Happy Birthday t u
May the good God Bless YOU!
Happy Birthday to you
May all your wishes come true!



Nymeth said...

Happy birthday Jessi!

Love the balloons.

Veens said...

The Red Tent; I will search for it :-)
thanks for the recommendation Jessi.

take care
stay safe!

Andi said...

Happy birthday (yesterday). I turn 28 on the 10th! I hope that pic comes through because I can't wait to see it!

bkclubcare said...

Happy HAPPY Unicornian Birthday!

Plays with Needles said...

Happy Birthday Jessi!!!

jessi said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! :)