Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Recipe Tuesday: Quick Banana Nut Bread

This recipe comes from Instructables. I've made it several times - whenever I have bananas about to go bad, I stick them in the freezer to save for later.

Ingredients:
1 box yellow cake mix
1 package Jell-O Instant Banana Cream Pudding & Pie Filling
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 ripe bananas, mashed
4 eggs
1 cup chopped pecans (I used some leftover crushed hazelnuts)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together, then pour into two large greased loaf pans. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a knife/uncooked piece of spaghetti inserted into the center comes out clean. Et voila! Very simple, and very yummy.

1 comment:

Staci said...

That sounds absolutely yummy! I'm going to copy that recipe down and make it soon!! Thanks!