This week's challenge for the Blog Improvement Project is another blog post BINGO challenge. I'm not going to get to all 12 of them, but I'm certainly trying. Number one is a link post, so here are a bunch of random things I've found recently that are too wonderful not to share.
* Did you know that the Vatican's newspaper does movie reviews? Even better: they actually liked the new Harry Potter!
* Speaking of Harry, here's an adorable video of Japan's #1 HP fan meeting Daniel Radcliffe:
* Anyone else excited about Rock Band: The Beatles? Joystiq has the song list and a video to whet your appetite. (via my friend Luke)
* Star Wars: Uncut is Star Wars, broken down into 15 sec. segments, reshot by fans, and put back together again.
* Weezer goes 8-bit! (via BoingBoing)
* From the "Things That Make Me Go, 'Awww!'" file: an article about a Woodstock couple still together after 40 years. (also via BoingBoing)
* The (new) Doctor in costume. I gotta say, I love the bowtie! I wonder how many of these will show up at Dragon*Con this year...?
* For my fellow Game On! dieters: four myths about staying hydrated.
* After this past Peachtree Road Race, I'm thinking about joining the Atlanta Track Club to help me get serious about running. I don't know if I'll ever work my way up to "marathoner," but here's a list of 11 celebrity marathon runners to help me get motivated.
* If I ever have to get married, I only ask three things: play the Pixies' "Where Is My Mind?" as I'm walking down the aisle, let me have a karaoke machine at my reception, and please, for the love of God, would someone help me make a wedding video as awesome as this one?!:
i am bored)
* Any other Firefly fans out there? Check out The Browncoats - "The Hero of Canton" does surprisingly well as a pop/punk song.
* There was a bit of a kerfluffle this week when Kindle owners realized that Amazon had deleted their copies of 1984. Here's how to read it anyway.
* Because mocking the Twilight movie never gets old: "Twilight," in a Nutshell.
* And just to bring this full circle, Jimmy Fallon had some clips of DRad and RPatz's YouTube spat: