Click here for the main page
*Read 10 award winners from August 1, 2008 through June 1, 2009.
*You must have at least FIVE different awards in your ten titles.
*Overlaps with other challenges are permitted.
*You don't have to post your choices right away, and your list can change at any time.
*'Award winners' is loosely defined; make the challenge fit your needs, keeping in mind Rule #2.
*Have fun reading!
3. Neuromancer - William Gibson (1984 Nebula Award for Best Novel, 1985 Hugo Award for Best Novel)
4. The Tale of Despereaux - Kate DiCamillo (Newbery Medal)
5. The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman (Newbery Medal)
6. Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card (1986 Hugo Award)
8. The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents - Terry Pratchett (2001 Carnegie Medal)
9. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time - Mark Haddon (2003 Costa/Whitbread)
10. An Abundance of Katherines - John Green (2007 Printz Honor Book)
5 down, 5 to go!