* Read some of the articles on goal setting.
* Set some goals for your blog. Think about where you would like to be a year from now, and try to set clear and specific objectives that you’ll be able to measure in some way once we get to the end of 2009.
* Write a post about your goals. If you can think of any, also include ideas about projects or activities that you think could help you achieve those goals.
* Come back and sign the Mr. Linky (image below, it will be a popup) with the specific post you’ve written your goals in.
* Check back to answer questions (if you can), read and comment on other participants blogs, and to see a wrap up post next week of some of the most common goals other participants have set.
I'm just going to keep this short and sweet. My goals for this blog for 2009 are:
1. Complete all challenges (reading and reviewing) that I have signed up for.
2. Create a header and change up the layout a bit - I'd like to get another sidebar on the left.
3. Bring back "Recipe Tuesday," which I used to post weekly when I did cooking demonstrations.
4. Write more posts on the weekends and set them to publish throughout the week, so that I don't have a bunch of reviews going out on Saturdays and Sundays.
That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure I'll come up with more as the year progresses and as I see others' goals.