Good morning, fellow Saloners! Things I've done over the past two weeks that have kept me from blogging regularly:
* Finished a shawl I was crocheting for my mom's birthday next month.
* Finished reading Rock Bottom, read The Tenth Circle, and started reading Matrimony.
* Received two books in the mail: Cassandra and Jane (thanks to J. Kaye for the giveaway!) and I Put a Spell on You (by my high school friend and amazing YA writer Adam Selzer). I can't wait to read these two.
* Taught my students about poetry. Some of them enjoyed it, some didn't. I had arranged for a rapper to come talk to them about rhythm, assonance, consonance, etc, but we had a few tornadoes coming through the area the night before and he couldn't make it.
* Remember that Austenland giveaway I had several weeks back? Well, I only had two people enter, so I decided to give both of them a book. Congrats to Chayenne and liane66!
* I also had an opportunity to watch the amazing Pierre Bensusan perform Friday night. He was voted the world's greatest guitarist last year, and after watching him, I can understand why:
Now I'm off to do some more reading and writing. Have a great Sunday, everyone!