Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Links

* Open Doors is one of the most challenging games I've ever played.

* Want to win Neil Gaiman's (autographed) computer keyboard? Visit this BoingBoing article to find out how.

* Daily Writing Tips is having a really short story contest.

* Borders is giving away FREE audiobook copies of Jon Krakauer's Into the Wild. You have to download a special player, but it's still a good deal.

* Last month, during our family trip to Hilton Head, Mom and I discovered the BEST SEAFOOD RESTAURANT IN THE WORLD! Called the Sea Shack, it's billed as "Where the locals eat!" on the island. And now the head chef has written a cookbook. I was actually on the waiting list to find out when this puppy was being published, and I can't wait to get my copy. The shrimp burgers are to die for!

No comments: