Saturday, June 06, 2009

48 Hour Book Challenge: Hour One?

Well, I just got home from my fun run ("run" is used loosely - I walked the mile with a friend of mine, and I'm not even going to write our time because it was embarrassing) and I'll have to leave to talk to my Realtor about putting an offer in on a house (hooray!), but I'm finally able to start my 48 hours of reading. Two and a half hours late. Oh, well. Right now, I'm finishing up Under the Tuscan Sun, which is an amazing book. Hopefully I'll have a more informative post later. To the other participants: happy reading!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Good luck with your reading today. I'm about 5 hours down (3 from last night).

Ms. Yingling said...

Wow. Sounds like you are busy. I'm glad you are carving out some time to read, and you picked a great title. Good luck.

Carol H Rasco said...

Hope you are having fun....it has been a great experience for me. I can't believe I had missed to date some of the great books I put in my stack for this Challenge! Happy reading to you...

Stephanie said...

Happy reading! :-)