Tuesday, June 09, 2009

New York, New York!

Sorry, no Recipe Tuesday for today. The blog's going to be a bit quiet for the next week or so. I'm currently packing for my trip! Casey and I are going to Atlanta tomorrow morning; my sister and brother-in-law are letting us stay with them, and my sister's taking us to the airport Thursday morning. I'm taking my camera (of course!), but not my laptop, so I won't be updating. I will, however, be twitting my way through the Big Apple, so if you want to get a condensed version of my trip you can follow me there. I'll even be posting pictures!

A big update and more book reviews when I get back. :)

3 comments:

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

I don't know if you'll have a way to get blog comments on your trip, so this may welcome you on your return ... I hope your trip to NY was fantastic; a week in the City, how fun!

The Reading Momster said...

Hvae a fun-fiiled, lovely and safe trip!
:)
God Bless!

Vasilly said...

Have a great time!