Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Year of Reading Dangerously Challenge



Click here for the main page.
Rules:
Read 12 books you deem "dangerous." between January 1st and December 31st 2009. They may be banned or challenged books, new-to-you genres, books that seem to inhabit a permanent space on your stacks, or authors you're afraid of. The possibilities are endless! If it's dangerous to you, it's challenge-worthy to us!

For my year of reading dangerously, I decided to try new authors and genres. Some of these will be authors that I had previously scoffed at or dismissed due to their wide-spread popularity. Others are just something new for me to try.

1. The Tenth Circle, Jodi Picoult
2. James Patterson
3. a romance novel
4. Stephanie Plum
5. Nicholas Sparks

Any other suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am reading dangerously anyways :D