Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bout of Books 10, Day 6

Today's goal update:

1. Read for at least two hours every day. [Done!]
2. Finish Dune before Saturday's book club meeting. [Done! I actually sat in the car for 15 to finish before the meeting started, but I made it! We had a great discussion - everyone liked the book.]
3. Read Jaka's Story before Sunday's comic book club meeting. [Done! I didn't like the ending as much as the rest of the book, but I'm  excited to talk about it tomorrow.]
4. Participate in one twitter chat (probably Wednesday's). [Done!]
5. Any other books read must be ARCs on my Kindle. [N/A.]

Since I've met my two biggest goals, I'm spending the evening reading my comics for the past two weeks. Tomorrow I'm going to knock out The Here and Now, which has been unfinished for months and needs to be reviewed on NetGalley. This readathon was exactly what I needed to get motivated again!

No comments: