Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WWW Wednesdays

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:

I'm currently reading: The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making, by Catherynne M. Valente. I just started it yesterday and haven't gotten very far, but my FYA book club is meeting this Sunday to discuss it, so I really need to finish!

I'm also reading The Here and Now by Ann Brashares and the first volume of Batman: Lil' Gotham, both for NetGalley. Clearly, I'm really far behind on my reviews. I'm hoping that school ending this week will help with that.

I recently finished reading: Jaka's Story and rereading Dune, both for book clubs last weekend. I enjoyed both, but Dune is one of my favorite books. I've read it several times, and each time I notice something new.

Next I think I'll read: Wonder Woman Unbound, Doctor Who: Touched By An Angel, Neptune Noir, The Science of Shakespeare, Nick and Tesla's Secret Agent Gadget Battle, Black Canary and Zatanna: Bloodspell (all of which I need to review for NetGalley or LibraryThing), and the new comics I'm picking up today.

No comments: