Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WWW Wednesdays

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:

I'm currently reading: Wonder Woman Unbound by Tim Hanley (to be reviewed on NetGalley). I'm also rereading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for my HP book club meeting this weekend. It's my least favorite in the series, but I've enjoyed revisiting the stories and seeing how much of the ending was there all along. JK Rowling is a friggin' genius.

I recently finished reading: The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente, The Here and Now by Ann Brashares, and the first volume of Batman: Lil' Gotham. I was pretty disappointed with The Here and Now, but the other two were great!

Next I think I'll read: My comic book pulls for this week and something else from the huge stack of NetGalley ARCs I mentioned last week.

No comments: